How is a Cannagar different from the average backwood or joint? A cannabis cigar provides an elevated smoking experience as a slow-burning, full-flavored roll that lasts for hours. You’ll get the smoothest smoking experience possible and the ability to customize to your liking. The Bamboo Skewers are added to the mold before you begin packing to create an airflow, which makes smoking a lot smoother. Cannagars are perfect when you feel like kicking your feet up like a boss and treating yourself. You’ll also go down as a legend whenever you whip out your Cannagar creation at a party. Cannabis cigars have changed the smoking game for the better, but instead of paying a ton of money at a dispensary for a pre-made, you can make your own at a fraction of the price with our molds. Check out how you can easily make Cannagars in 3 easy steps once you have our product here. When treating yourself, you shouldn’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on something you can’t even tailor to your own preferences. Feel like using backwood instead of hemp leaves? Want to add multiple strains or concentrates? We just provide the kit but leave it up to you to give yourself an unmatched smoking experience.
G2 CannaMold Kit (Personal 2-4g)
If you like vibing by yourself and being in your own world, then this lane is all you. The Personal size lets you burn 2-4 grams for at least an hour. You’ll get to kick your feet up and fully enjoy your smoke – on your terms. Be your own boss and keep it Personal.
- 10 Skewers – creates airflow which makes it super smooth
- 1 Wooden tip – protects your lips and gives a classier feel
- Cannagar Mold – allows you to easily store and cure your dope cannabis cigar
- Built-in Funnel – easily pack your mold without the mess
- Packing Tool – helps you compress cannabis for a slow-burning experience
- Fits: 2-4 grams (perfect for a solo session)
- Smokes: 30 minutes – 1 hour (dependent on how many people smoking and how heavy your lungs are)
- Dimensions: 0.375 inch diameter x 3.5 inches long
- Ring Gauge: 24
Boss up in 3 steps: